DATES: July 6-8, 2018
Up to 8 teams comprised of D/C caliber players facing off in round robin action, Top 4 teams will advance to the playoffs to be crowned the Champion.
GAMES: Guaranteed 3 games
$800.00 per team
*Teams must register online
Games consist of three, 17 minute running clock periods. A stopped clock will be enforced in the last two minutes of the third period if the goal differential is 2 goals or less.
USA Hockey rules enforced with the below House rules:
• Defensive Blue Line icing
• Delay of Game, puck directly over glass in the defensive zone
• Round Robbin games will end in a tie. Playoff games will be played as a 5 minute, stopped clock overtime, and a 3 player shootout if necessary
• Teams will be ranked based on playing record.
Tie breakers as followed:
• Head to Head
• Most Wins
• Superior Goal Differential
• Fewest Goals Allowed
• Coin Toss
Trophies will be awarded to the Champion and the Finalist teams
All net proceeds go to the Mario Lemieux Foundation
For more information contact Cody Skraitz.