DATES: July 6-8, 2018
2019 - Dates/Times TBD
Up to 8 teams comprised of D/C caliber players facing off in round robin action, Top 4 teams will advance to the playoffs to be crowned the Champion.
GAMES: Guaranteed 3 games
2018 Team fee - $800.00
*Teams must register online
Games consist of three, 17 minute running clock periods. A stopped clock will be enforced in the last two minutes of the third period if the goal differential is 2 goals or less.
USA Hockey rules enforced with the below House rules:
• Defensive Blue Line icing
• Delay of Game, puck directly over glass in the defensive zone
• Round Robbin games will end in a tie. Playoff games will be played as a 5 minute, stopped clock overtime, and a 3 player shootout if necessary
• Teams will be ranked based on playing record.
Tie breakers as followed:
• Head to Head
• Most Wins
• Superior Goal Differential
• Fewest Goals Allowed
• Coin Toss
Trophies will be awarded to the Champion and the Finalist teams
All net proceeds go to the Mario Lemieux Foundation
For more information contact Cody Skraitz.
FACILITY PARTICIPATION PROTOCOLS
PLAYERS CLUB LOGIN
PUBLIC ICE SKATING
GROUP OUTINGS/FIELD TRIPS
114 Southpointe Blvd
Canonsburg, PA 15317
724-745-6666 x 200